Consultation Required for NEW Clients
As a new client, you’ll first need to schedule a 15- to 30-minute free online therapy consultation prior to scheduling your intake and ongoing therapy appointments so that you can make sure your chosen therapist is a great fit for you.
Upon scheduling your consultation, you will be required to enter your credit card information. A fee of $50.00 will be charged to your card if you don’t show up to your consultation appointment within 10 minutes of the appointment start time. Thank you for your understanding and for helping our practice run efficiently!
Licensed Partner Therapists
• $200 per 50-minute session
• $320 per 80-minute session
Licensed Staff Therapists
• $150 per 50-minute session
• $240 per 80-minute session
Registered Associate Staff Therapists
• $120 per 50-minute session
• $192 per 80-minute session
Other fees that may be accrued by clients are detailed in our Informed Consent. You will sign this form before you engage in therapy services with Parks & Powers.
We accept the following forms of payment:
• American Express
• Diner‘s Club
This includes HSA (health savings account) cards and FSA (flex savings account cards). However, HSA and FSA cards must have a Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express logo on the card.
Your payments are processed online through your secure client portal in our electronic health records system, TheraNest.
Insurance & Superbills
We do not accept insurance payments and we do not bill your insurance for your therapy. If you want your insurance to reimburse you for your therapy fees paid, please note the following:
- We recommend that you contact your insurance carrier for information on their superbill process and reimbursement rates prior to beginning therapy with us.
- You will be responsible for paying us according to our Informed Consent, regardless of your anticipated insurance reimbursement.
- We will provide you with a monthly superbill, upon written request, for possible reimbursement – directly to you – from your insurance carrier.