Consultation Required for NEW Clients
As a new client, you’ll first need to schedule a 15- to 30-minute free online therapy consultation prior to scheduling your intake and ongoing therapy appointments so that you can make sure your chosen therapist is a great fit for you.
Upon scheduling your consultation, you will be required to enter your credit card information. A fee of $50.00 will be charged to your card if you don’t show up to your consultation appointment within 10 minutes of the appointment start time. Thank you for your understanding and for helping our practice run efficiently!
Licensed Partner Therapists
• $225 per 50-minute session
• $360 per 80-minute session
Licensed Staff Therapists
• $170 per 50-minute session
• $272 per 80-minute session
Registered Associate Staff Therapists
• $130 per 50-minute session
• $208 per 80-minute session
Other fees that may be accrued by clients are detailed in our Informed Consent. You will sign this form before you engage in therapy services with Parks & Powers.
We accept the following forms of payment:
• American Express
• Diner‘s Club
This includes HSA (health savings account) cards and FSA (flex savings account cards). However, HSA and FSA cards must have a Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express logo on the card.
Your payments are processed online through your secure client portal in our electronic health records system, TheraNest.
Good Faith Estimate Notice
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Insurance & Superbills
We generally* do not accept insurance payments and we do not bill your insurance for your therapy. If you want your insurance to reimburse you for your therapy fees paid, please note the following:
- We recommend that you contact your insurance carrier for information on their superbill process and reimbursement rates prior to beginning therapy with us. Click here to download a form to make speaking with your insurance company EASY!
- You will be responsible for paying us according to our Informed Consent, regardless of your anticipated insurance reimbursement.
- We will provide you with a monthly superbill, upon written request, for possible reimbursement – directly to you – from your insurance carrier.
When Kaiser clients are seen by a Kaiser credentialed therapist at Parks & Powers, we bill Kaiser directly for services. Please note that the initial appointment for Kaiser clients MUST be scheduled by Kaiser, not the client.