Everything you need to know to start online therapy with Parks & Powers!
Looking for therapy… but you’re not in California?
- View each Therapist’s profile page to see their list of where they are licensed, registered, or otherwise allowed to work with clients. And, learn about when Parks & Powers is able to provide you with online therapy when you aren’t located in California.
- Or, consider working with Parks & Powers for online Coaching if we can’t offer therapy in your location – Coaching Clients can live anywhere in the world.
READY TO START THERAPY?
Choose one or more of our therapists who you think might be a great fit for you and your therapy needs and who provide therapy to your location.
Schedule your FREE Consultation(s).
After scheduling, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the link to your FREE Consultation appointment.
Then, just click on the link in the email confirmation to attend your appointment at the scheduled time.
After you’ve attended your Consultation and selected the therapist you want to work with…
- Insurance pay clients schedule your intake from your therapist’s profile page or here.
- Private pay clients schedule your Intake either from your therapist’s profile page or below.
After scheduling, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the link to your Intake appointment.
Within 1 business day of scheduling your Intake, you’ll receive an email invitation to our confidential Client Portal where you’ll complete and submit your intake documents. You’ll need to submit your intake documents at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled Intake so that your therapist is able to review them prior to your appointment.
Then, just click on the link in the email confirmation to attend your Intake appointment at the scheduled time. At your Intake appointment, you and your therapist will start to plan for what therapy will look like, how often you’ll meet, and how you’ll know you’re ready to end therapy.
After attending your Intake…
- Insurance pay clients schedule your upcoming therapy sessions from your therapist’s profile page or here.
- Private pay clients schedule your upcoming therapy sessions either from your therapist’s profile page or below.
We highly recommend booking your upcoming therapy sessions for the next 4 to 6 weeks at one time so that you can ensure grabbing the days/times you want as our schedules fill quickly.
After scheduling, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the link(s) to your upcoming therapy session(s).
Then, just click on the link for each session in the email confirmation(s) to attend at the scheduled time. If you will be outside of California for any of your therapy appointments, please notify your therapist in advance. Click here for information you need to know about whether we can meet for therapy while you’re outside of California.
You’ll receive an email confirmation of each scheduling activity.
Confirmation emails will provide the link(s) to your appointment(s) as well as a link to easily schedule, re-schedule, or cancel your appointments as needed.
The Acuity Client Mobile App allows you to book and manage appointments and the above QR code allows you to add our “General Scheduling Page” to your app.
First, you’ll need to download the Zoom Client for Meetings app to your phone or computer. Then, just click on the link in the email confirmation to attend your appointment at the scheduled time.
Please login several minutes before your appointment to make sure everything is working on your end. To get audio to work, click “use computer audio” or “use internet audio,” if prompted.
Make sure you are in a quiet, private place with a strong internet connection at the time of your appointment. If you have headphones, that helps with the audio.
If you have any issues connecting to Zoom, please call, text, or email your therapist in advance so that they can assist you or make other arrangements.